The Ultimate Field Trip!
At LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester, students can enjoy 12 LEGO® play zones, an interactive ride, a 4D Cinema and more! Schools can add-on a 30-45 minute age-appropriate workshop, which incorporates LEGO Education lessons to create a unique curriculum-linked STEAM learning experience in a hands-on environment that increases student engagement.
School Field Trips
Inspire your students' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks!
- Discount rates are available for organized, local school groups serving children K-12 grade and must submit tax exempt form with booking or show proof of school ID at check in
- Tickets from $10.00 per child, $13.00 for adults
- Discounted rates are available for local schools K-6th grade.
- Minimum of 10 children required for school pricing.
- For every 10 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket.
- Advanced pre-paid reservations are required a minimum of 10 days.
Tax Exempt Schools: If your organized school group is tax exempt, please book your tickets here. Tax exempt groups must submit proper documentation. Please email GroupsLDCWes@legolanddiscoverycenter.com your tax-exempt form and order number after your purchase.
Title 1 Schools: If your organized school group is from a Title 1 school, please book your tickets here.
Title 1 Tax Exempt Schools: If your organized Title 1 school group is tax exempt, please book your tickets here. Tax exempt groups must submit proper documentation. Please email GroupsLDCWes@legolanddiscoverycenter.com your tax-exempt form and order number after your purchase.
Our workshops incorporate the LEGO Education BricQ Motion Essential set to engage students in the exploration of physical science and help foster an understanding of forces, motion, and interactions by providing easy hands-on learning experiences.
- Workshop Length: 30-45 minute class during your visit
- Grades K-5th
- Subjects Covered: STEAM
- Educational Standards: Common Core Curriculum, Next Generation Science Standards
Plan Your Visit
How to reserve your trip:
- All trips being paid for with a credit card can be completed online.
- If you are paying by check, please call us at 914-775-6022 or fill out our booking request form and one of our Playmakers will reach out to you to secure your booking.
- Payment in full by check must be received before visit. Send us a check directly at:
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester
Attn: Finance Department
39 Fitzgerald St
Yonkers, NY 10710
- If your organized school group is tax exempt, please book your tickets here. Tax exempt groups must submit proper documentation. Please email GroupsLDCWes@legolanddiscoverycenter.com your tax exempt form and order number after your purchase.
- Please note; there are no refunds. Failure to make payment prior to your visit may result in a forfeit of your reserved time slot.
Important field trip information:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 10 days in advance.
- Groups are welcomed Monday - Friday.
- Minimum number of children required to receive group pricing is 10.
- Due to space restrictions inside our Center, outside food or bagged lunches are not permitted. To eat during your visit, a meal deal must be booked through our group sales office upon reservation. Food substitutions can be made for children with allergies.
All Meal Deals may be purchased in advance of your group visit. All pizza orders are cheese pizza. Please place your meal deal order at least 2 weeks in advance of your visit.
Child Pizza Meal Deal - $6.25 plus tax
- Includes 5" personal pizza
- Choice of Milk, Water or Honest Kids Juices
Adult Pizza Meal Deal - $8.25 plus tax
- Includes 7" personal pizza
- Choice of 20oz bottled drink
Child Chicken Nuggets Meal Deal - $9.25 plus tax
- Includes chicken nuggets and fries
- Choice of 8oz bottled drink
Adult Chicken Tenders Meal Deal - $11.25 plus tax
- Includes chicken tenders and fries
- Choice of 20oz bottled drink
PLANNING YOUR VISIT:
- Plan for 2-3 hours of playtime inside the attraction.
- For every 10 paying children, 1 adult receives free admission. Additional adult tickets can be purchased at the time of booking or upon arrival on the day of your visit.
- For larger groups, please separate children into smaller groups of 20 to minimize wait times on attractions.
- Children should not bring more than their outerwear coats, hats, gloves, etc. There is no storage facility and we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- We do not allow outside food into the center; please plan all meals before or after your visit.
- Re-entry may be permitted if you wish to take a break from your visit for lunch. Please see one of our team members about this.
- Merlin’s Apprentice & Kingdom Quest require chaperone supervision at all times.
ENTERING THE ATTRACTION:
- Once outside the center inform our admissions staff and they will meet your group outside of our attraction. We ask for your assistance in keeping your group together at this time as our staff will deliver the attraction’s rules, provide chaperones with center brochures and provide further instruction before entering.
- All of the attractions of the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center are included in the price of the admission. Guests may wish to bring additional funds to purchase food from our café, Souvenir photos or LEGO® products from our retail shop. Please note, we are a cashless attraction.
BUS DROP-OFF & BUS PARKING:
- Buses may drop off students on Fitzgerald Street in front of Yardhouse. Bus drivers can park buses in front of Cole Street Garage for no cost.
Ready to book?
- If paying by check, please fill out our booking request form, or contact us at 914-775-6022 Monday-Friday from 12pm-5pm.
- If you require further information on school visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your students have a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: GroupsLDCWes@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com