School Field Trips
Inspire your students' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks!
- Reduced admission rates
- Free chaperones (1:5 ratio)
- LEGO Education Workshops
- Field trip planning guide
Our workshops incorporate the LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Essential set to engage students in the exploration of physical science and help foster an understanding of forces, motion, and interactions by providing easy hands-on learning experiences.
- Grades K-5th
- Workshop Length: 30 - 45 Minutes
- Subjects Covered: STEAM
- Educational Standards: Common Core Curriculum & Next Generation Science Standards
We are excited to bring to you a brand new mini classroom teaching unit that introduces elementary school students to focus on imagination, creativity and storytelling through "Film Making with LEGO".
See What's New
Plan Your Visit
Book a school group of 10+ students today and save up to 70% on tickets!
- For every 5 paying students, 1 adult receives free admission
- Minimum number of students required to receive school pricing is 10
- Minimum number of students required to schedule a workshop is 20
How to reserve your trip:
- Submit our online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you within 72 hours.
- All prices are subject to tax. Tax exempt forms must be submitted before payment.
- Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your visit date by school check or Visa/MasterCard
Important field trip information:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Schools are welcomed Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m (Early arrival accommodations can be made for groups of 50+)
- LEGO Education Workshops are not offered during school breaks including spring break, summer or holidays.
- Minimum number of students required to receive school pricing is 10.
- Minimum number of students required to schedule a workshop is 20.
- Due to space restrictions inside our Center, outside food or bagged lunches are not permitted. Please let us know if this presents an issue so we can determine a solution.